Prolift Solutions Pty Ltd offers a wide range of mobile floor cranes and fixed platform cranes as part of their materials handling equipment.
Electric hydraulic ute cranes from Prolift Solutions are designed to be fitted to the trays of most 1-tonne utility vehicles and are ideal for tradesmen, farmers, delivery drivers or anyone who has to lift loads on and off a ute.
The hydraulic ute cranes feature a crane arm with 3 fixed lifting positions and offer a maximum lift of 750kg.
A handheld pendant control lifts and lowers the load, and also allows the operator greater overall control at ground level or on the vehicle’s tray during the lift.
Slew rotation of the electric ute cranes is a manual operation achieved by physically pushing the crane in the required direction. This action is controlled by a ratchet mechanism, which prevents the crane from turning in the reverse direction.
The Australian designed and manufactured hydraulic ute cranes are fitted with a 12V or 24V DC powerpack. Safety is ensured in these cranes with the controlled descent speed.
- Huge 750kg lifting capacity
- 3 conveniently located lifting lugs
- Minimal tray modification required
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Unique slew mechanism with safety ratchet
- Easily transferred to new vehicle when updating
- Optional 205-litre drum lifting attachment
Key components of the ute cranes:
- 1 x lifting sling
- 1 x bow shackle
- 2-button pendant control
- 12-volt or 24-volt DC powerpack
- Manual wind down stabiliser leg