The 500kg-rated heavy duty chain blocks are typically used in the industrial, rural, construction and mining industries.
Designed to easily attach to girder trolleys or clamps, Vital chain blocks are an economical method to lift very heavy loads. Vital has been manufacturing chain blocks since 1933 and is recognised globally.
Heavy duty chain blocks available from Prolift are made in Japan from optimum high quality steel that conforms to strict JIS and ISO regulations.
Designed for long-term use, the chain blocks provide a very low per-use cost.
Key features of Prolift’s heavy duty chain blocks:
- High quality steel construction
- Quality caged needle bearings on load sheave and thrust bearings on the bottom hook
- Hardened special alloy steel load chain with embossed identification marked to relevant standards
- Fitted with Grade 100 load chain
- Optional overload protection feature
- 3m height of lift (H.O.L.) has 2 metres of hand chain drop as standard
- 6m height of lift (H.O.L.) has 2 metres of hand chain drop as standard
- Extra hand and load chain can be added as required