The 500kg ute/ davit cranes from Prolift feature a simple design that makes them easy to assemble and fit anywhere including jetties, utes, trailers and various fixed platforms.
The fixed platform cranes offer simple operation wherein the load is raised by winding the handle and lowered by winding the handle in the reverse direction. The ute cranes feature an extendable boom and base plate mounting.
The winch incorporates a load friction brake, which is automatically activated when the handle is released, keeping the load safely in position at all times.
A 360º mechanical slew fitted in the crane with a worm drive gear eliminates the danger of the boom swinging out of control when the load is being lifted or lowered. The boom can only be rotated by operating the slew control handle.
The ute/ davit cranes feature a heavy duty design and can carry loads weighing up to 500kg.
Key features of Prolift 500kg cranes
- Australian-made cranes
- Extendable boom
- Powder-coated finish
- Base plate mounting
- Adjustable height angle
- Maximum 500kg load capacity
- Heavy duty design to Australian Standards
- 360º mechanical slewing by means of worm drive gear
- Load friction brake keeps the load safe in position
- Overall weight: 100kg
- Base plate: 450mm x 450mm
- 7.5m (GAL) cable with snap hook
- White powder-coat finish
- 7.5m fibre rope with snap hook
- 12V electric winch with 15m (GAL) cable and snap hook
- 24V electric winch with 15m (GAL) cable and snap hook