Prolift Solutions Pty Ltd presents a range of 300kg cranes designed for easy assembly and operation.
Featuring an extendable boom, these 300kg cranes can be easily fitted almost anywhere including jetties, utes, trailers and various fixed platforms.
Simple operating features include winding the handle to raise the load and winding the handle in the reverse direction to lower the load. A load friction brake in the manual winch is automatically activated when the handle is released to keep the load safely in position at all times.
The Australian-made cranes are fitted with a 360º mechanical slew by means of a worm drive gear, eliminating the danger of the boom swinging out of control when the load is being lifted or lowered. The boom can only be rotated by operating the slew control handle.
Key features of Prolift 300kg cranes:
- Extendable boom
- Base plate mounting
- Adjustable height angle
- Hot dipped galvanised finish
- Maximum 300kg load capacity
- Heavy duty design to Australian Standards
- 360º mechanical slewing by means of worm drive gear
- Overall weight: 110kg
- Base plate: 450mm x 450mm
- Finish: Hot dipped galvanised
- 7.5m (GAL) cable with snap hook
- 7.5m fibre rope with snap hook
- Extra base plate assembly complete with worm drive gear
- 12-volt electric winch with 15m fibre rope and snap hook
- 24-volt electric winch with 15m fibre rope and snap hook