Prolift’s ute/ davit telescopic jib cranes are a line of low maintenance rugged cranes made from high quality durable steel and supplied with a powder-coated finish.
The jib cranes are ideal for applications involving safe loading, unloading or handling heavy loads up to 300kg.
Designed for single-handed operation, the telescopic jib cranes can be mounted on trucks, trailers, pontoons and similar structures. The cranes are perfect for mounting into the back of trucks, utes or trailers for loading or unloading freight.
Featuring a foldable design, the telescopic jib cranes are simple to install and use. The cranes enable precise placement of loads even in confined areas.
The telescopic jib cranes can be supplied with manual brake or DC electric winch based on the buyer’s preference.
- Folds down when not in use
- Simple to install and easy to operate
- Allows accurate placement of loads even in confined spaces
- Choice of manual brake winch or DC electric winch
- Rugged construction with low maintenance powder-coated finish
- Bearings and pre-lubricated bushes fitted to make slewing easier
- Base plate: 450mm x 455mm
- Maximum lift capacity: 300kg
- Rope length: 6m with manual brake winch and 12m with DC winch
- Overall weight: 78kg with manual brake winch and 83kg with DC winch
- Not suitable for lifting or lowering persons