The Australian-made galvanised finish cranes have a base plate mounting design and feature an extendable boom.
The heavy duty cranes can handle a maximum capacity of 300kg and are fitted with a 360º mechanical slew by means of a worm drive gear. This feature eliminates the risk of the boom swinging out of control during operation when the load is being lifted or lowered.
A slew control handle rotates the boom. A manual winch incorporating a load friction brake is automatically activated when the handle is released.
The fixed platform cranes can be operated easily. The handle is wound to raise the load and the action is repeated in the reverse direction to lower the load. The winch incorporates a load friction brake that is automatically activated when the handle is released, keeping the load safely in position at all times.
Key features of the cranes:
- Australian made
- Extendable boom
- Base plate mounting
- Adjustable height angle
- Hot dipped galvanised finish
- Maximum 300kg load capacity
- Heavy duty design to Australian Standards
- 360º mechanical slewing by means of worm drive gear
- Can be fitted to jetties, utes, trailers or any fixed platform
- Safety features to control boom movement and load position
- Overall weight: 110kg
- Base plate: 450mm x 450mm
- Finish: Hot dipped galvanised
- 7.5m (GAL) cable with snap hook
- 7.5m fibre rope with snap hook
- Extra base plate assembly complete with worm drive gear
- 12V electric winch with 15m fibre rope and snap hook
- 24V electric winch with 15m fibre rope and snap hook