Maxi Reach mobile floor cranes offer an impressive Working Load Limit of up to 1500kg. Suitable for use in workshops, these mobile floor cranes feature a fully welded steel frame and are fitted with 150mm roller bearing wheels.
Maxi Reach mobile floor cranes have a unique hydraulic unit that lifts the jib arm on both forward and return stroke with the pump handle located conveniently at waist height.
Full control of lowering jib is achieved with a needle release valve. The 1500kg heavy duty mobile floor cranes can extend 1065mm past the front wheels lifting up to 200kg. A total of four jib positions are available in the hydraulic floor cranes.
Key features of 1500kg mobile floor cranes
- 4 jib positions
- Fully welded steel frame
- 150mm roller bearing wheels
- 1500kg WLL
- Pump handle at convenient waist height
- Jib can extend 1065mm past front wheels
- Pump and ram are integral ‘no flexible hoses’
- Needle release valve allows full control when lowering
- Double acting pump lifts jib on both forward and return stroke
- Safety yellow paint finish
- Tested to Australian Standards
- Base dimensions: 1875mm L x 900mm W
- 500mm adjustable load chain with hook
- Overall height: 1900mm
- NATA certification available on request