Compact mobile floor cranes are designed to handle heavy lifts up to 1500kg.
Featuring a fully welded steel frame and four jib positions, this model can also lift an impressive 200kg when the jib arm is extended 800mm past the front wheels.
Ideal for use in confined spaces, these mobile floor cranes feature a ballasted base along with a compact design to offer versatile operation.
A key feature in these mobile floor cranes is their hydraulic unit, which is designed to lift on the forward and return stroke with the pump handle located at a convenient waist height.
Full control of lowering jib arm is achieved with the needle release valve. The hydraulic floor cranes are fitted with six roller-bearing wheels.
- 4 jib positions
- Fully welded steel frame
- 1500kg maximum lifting capacity
- Jib can extend 800mm past front wheels
- Pump and ram are integral ‘no flexible hoses’
- Double acting pump, lifting jib on both forward and return stroke
- Safety Yellow paint finish
- Tested to Australian Standards
- 1300mm L x 700mm W base
- 500mm adjustable load chain with hook
- Overall height: 2032mm
- NATA certification available on request