Featuring a patented motor brake system and robust aluminium housing, the JDN mini air hoists consist of minimal components resulting in low and easy maintenance.
The low maintenance design delivers 100% duty cycle in all environmental conditions.
The JDN mini is also designed for easy handling and manoeuvring with its small headroom and lightweight structure.
JDN mini air hoists are suitable for application in hazardous areas and horizontal pulling applications.
The mini air hoists feature a sensitive infinitely variable speed control for precise positioning of loads.
Manufactured in Germany under strict quality control with demanding tolerances, the JDN mini is designed to operate in harsh environments, and can withstand dust, humidity and extreme temperatures.
Key features of the 125kg JDN mini air hoists:
- Fail-safe brake in case of air supply failure
- Self-cooling air motor prevents overheating
- Only six atmospheres of compressed air required
- Extra load chain can be added or pendant length can be extended as required
- Infinitely variable speed control enables precise positioning of loads
- Wide operating temperature range of -20ºC up to +50ºC
- Easily fits to push/pull type girder trolleys, geared girder trolleys and girder clamps
- Comes complete with 3m lift height, 2m variable speed pendant, chain bucket and emergency stop
- Custom lift heights also available