These mobile floor cranes feature a WLL of 1200kg and come with a fully welded steel frame as well as six pneumatic wheels.
The hydraulic unit is unique in this mobile floor cranes with lifting jib on both forward and return stroke. The pump handle is located conveniently at waist height.
Featuring a total of four jib positions, full control of lowering jib is achieved with a needle release valve.
The 1200kg heavy duty mobile floor cranes can also extend 640mm past the front wheels lifting up to 200kg.
Suitable for use in rough environments, these mobile floor cranes have been tested to Australian Standards.
- 6 pneumatic wheels
- 4 jib positions
- Fully welded steel frame
- Safety yellow paint finish 1200kg maximum lifting capacity
- Jib can extend 640mm past front wheels
- Pump handle at convenient waist height
- Pump and ram are integral ‘no flexible hoses’
- Needle release valve allows full control when lowering
- Double acting pump and lifting jib on both forward and return stroke
- 2000mm L x 1100mm W
- Tested to Australian Standards
- Overall height: 1910mm (jib horizontal or below)
- 500mm adjustable load chain with load hook and safety latch