The 500kg rated IPU10 universal lifting clamps available from Prolift Solutions Pty Ltd are used for lifting, turning, moving or transferring sheet, plates or fabrications from horizontal to vertical and down to horizontal as needed.
Featuring a jaw opening of 0-16mm, the vertical lifting clamps come with a hinged hoisting eye that enables the clamp to place and lift the load from any direction, or with a multiple leg sling without side-loading the clamp.
IPU10 vertical lifting clamps are fitted with special hook-up facilities to enable easy placement of the clamp in the horizontal position.
The IPU10 vertical lifting clamps are available in a variety of styles:
- IPU10: Standard clamp for materials with a surface hardness of 37Rc (345 HB)
- IPU10J: Clamp with a larger jaw opening
- IPU10S: Clamp for use with stainless steel materials
- IPU10H: Clamp for materials with a surface hardness of 47Rc (450 HB)
Key features of universal lifting clamps:
- Available in a capacity range of 0.5T through 12T
- Wide variety of jaw openings available up to 108mm
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size
- Forged alloy components, where required
- Individually proof tested to 2 times the WLL with certification
- Full 180º turning range for material transfer, turning or moving
- Lock open, lock closed ability with latch for pre-tension on material and then release of material
- Maintenance replacement kits are available
- Manufactured by an ISO 9001 facility
- All sizes are RFID equipped