When considering the technical and ecological aspects of waste water collection from boats and yachts, the F12 pump out station provides well proven and reliable waste water disposal services.
The service station, which is typically installed on the pier or landing stage, is equipped with a heavy duty, high performance Vogelsang rotary lobe pump.
The powerful positive displacement pump provides vacuum to collect the waste water from boat tank and simultaneously discharges it into the sewer or other collection systems.
Boat Pump-Out Station F12 is available from Project Pumps.
The F12 boat pump-out station provides high discharge rates but also a small footprint which allows installing the system where space is restricted.
- High waste water extraction and discharges rates
- Self-priming and robust Vogelsang rotary lobe pump package
- Insensitive to dry-running
- Small footprint and compact size
- Weather proof enclosure made of Stainless Steel
- Simple to operate
- Maintenance friendly design
- Coin-operated control panel
- Heaters for frost protection
- Pump wet-end housing, inlet and discharge piping made of Stainless Steel available
- Vogelsang rotary lobe pump: V100-45Q HD
- Capacity up to: 160 L/Min
- Suction lift up to: 8 mWG
- Pressure head up to: 3 bar
- Power: 2, 2 kW
- Voltage: 3Ph x 400Volt 50Hz
- Inlet and Discharge piping: Galvanized Steel
- Enclosure and Hose Rack Stainless Steel 316Ti
- Suction hose dia. DN40
- Hose length 10 m
- Accessories: 2”-ball valve with
- KAMLOK adaptor
- Weight approx.: 225 kg