Designed for midsize and larger companies, Microsoft Dynamics AX is multi-language and multi-currency. With core strengths in manufacturing and e-business, there is an additional strong functionality for the wholesale and services industries.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 ERP software, to be released later this year, is a comprehensive business management solution that works like and with familiar Microsoft software to help users improve productivity.
Microsoft Dynamics AX is built to make it easy to do business across locations and countries by consolidating and standardising processes, providing visibility across organisation, and help in simplifying compliance.
To keep pace with the competition, companies still need to extend into new territories, launch new products and services, and increase business strengths through mergers and acquisitions. With Microsoft Dynamics AX, organisations can successfully manage growth and change by building profitable supply chain relationships and quickly adapting internal processes to meet changing demands.
It allows to expand easily across international borders with country- and region-specific functionality including capabilities for multiple languages and currencies and compliance with local financial requirements for more than 36 countries/regions.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 ERP software can help to do the following:
- Consolidate financial, operational, and customer data while preserving local information to build the strategic edge and personalised customer, partner, and supplier relationships
- Unify standards and help ensure quality by centralising processes, sharing best practices, and extending supply chain management across multiple sites and divisions
- Manage and monitor global and local performance with sophisticated yet straightforward reporting and analysis tools
- Combine the user’s solution with Microsoft Business Intelligence applications to enhance the analytic capabilities critical to managing a complex business environment.
- Give people access to real-time KPIs, scorecards, and data through Enterprise Portal in Microsoft Dynamics AX
And with PerformancePoint Server or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, key decision-makers can work with critical information without logging in to Microsoft Dynamics AX.