Products for Industry install and distribute Jokab Safety Relay RT7. Safety relay RT7 is a universal safety relay which can supervise both safety devices and the internal safety of machinery. In addition the user can select the safety level required for each installation. All this is possible because the RT7 safety relay has a versatile input option arrangement t. Many other relays can be replaced by the RT7.
Features and benefits of the safety relay include:
- The RT7 safety relay has four (4 NO) dual safety outputs of which two may be delayed for up to 3 seconds in order to achieve a safe and ‘soft’ stop
- A ‘soft’ stop on the safety relay allows machinery to brake and stop gently before power is removed
- A ‘soft’ stop has many benefits: the machinery life will be prolonged, processed products will not be damaged, and restarts from the stopped position are made possible and easier
- The Jokab safety relay RT7 also has information outputs that follow the inputs and outputs of the relay
- the RT7 safety relay to simplify your safety circuits and reduce your costs