Products for Industry install and distribute Jokab Tina adaptor units. Tina units allow safety components with mechanical contacts, such as E-stops, switches and light beams/curtains with dual outputs to be connected into Vital or Pluto dynamic safety circuits.
Features of the Tina adaptor units include the following:
- The Tina adaptor units fit into a safety category 4 (in accordance with EN 954-1/EN ISO 13849-1) for the connected safety components together with the Vital/Pluto control unit
- The Tina adaptor unit is available in several versions depending on the type of safety component that is connected to the Vital or Pluto circuit
- Also available is a bypassing unit
- The adaptor units include three connector blocks with 2, 4 or 8 M12 connectors
- A blind plug for unused connections is also included with the adaptor unit
- As an accessory for the Tina adaptor unit there is a Y-connector for series or parallel connection and even for connection of light beams with separate transmitter and receiver
- All Tina adaptor units are designed to decode the dynamic signal in the safety circuit of Vital/Pluto.