Product Lifecycle Management (Australasia) will be conducting a webinar on Thursday 2 October, 2008 between 10.00 to 11.00am. Rod Evans will be presenting a condensed version of a popular topic, Synchronous Technology. Synchronous Technology has been an advanced software in CAD technology since the early 90s.
For those who wish to achieve greater flexibility, strength, coordination and productivity to develop their products the way they want, can participate in the webinar. In this webinar, individuals can learn about:
- How to quickly and easily change CAD designs regardless of which CAD system they were created in
- How to quickly and easily make complex changes to CAD models regardless of parametric complexity or history
- How quickly and easily NX’s new feature recognition capabilities enable complex design changes
- How 2D CAD users can quickly and easily migrate to 3D CAD using Synchronous
- Productivity enhancements with the new Synchronous Technology
3D CAD and wants to learn how Synchronous Technology can increase their productivity and time to market their products, can attend the webinar. Customers can register online or by email. Full details on how to join this webinar will be provided by confirmation email during registration.