Product Lifecycle Management Australasia (PLMA) will conduct free seminars on the benefits of synchronous technology.
Synchronous technology can speed up the design process. With this, users no longer have to choose between constraint-driven or history-free modelling and can use data from multiple CAD systems. Synchronous technology is implemented in NX 6 software.
Following are the benefits of the synchronous technology:
- With the productivity enhancements in NXDesign software, including synchronous technology, the users can modify complex models regardless of who initially modelled them or of what CAD system originally authored them.
- With the product and process automation tools, the users can capture knowledge in applications such as Product Template Studio.
- With the large assembly management, interference and mockup capabilities, the users can work efficiently in a multi-CAD environment.
- With the embedded engineering process management, the users can manage every aspect of the development process and ensure all their team members work on the recent version of the product and promote re-use.
- With the breadth in simulation capabilities, the design teams can take advantage of simulation up front in the design process through use of Simulation Process Studio.
- Unified product development platform.