Product Lifecycle Management (Australasia) will conduct a webinar on improving the quality and process of a product design and data through automated checking with NX Check-Mate.
Knowledge-driven validation is a revolutionary approach to product validation that encompasses the effective capture, management and re-use of knowledge within the company, allowing one to significantly improve his/her products and processes. NX Check-Mate provides automated, customisable tools that can help individuals to proactively improve their product quality.
Product Lifecycle Management (Australasia) will hold a live and interactive webinar where one can learn about the features and benefits provided by NX Check-Mate.
Some of the features and benefits include:
- Next-generation validation simplifies the work by automatically ensuring that CAD data and product designs adhere to industry, customer or company standards or requirements
- Enhancing product data quality to create knowledge-based rules or regulatory requirements and automatically check that CAD data conforms to these requirements
- Standard and custom checks offer the option of using many out-of-the-box standard checks, or Check-Mate Author gives one the flexibility to convert his/her knowledge of industry specific, corporate or customer standards into checks, which are automatically incorporated within the validation process
- Auomating validation eliminates error-prone processes, and design validation can be performed quickly and effortlessly
Reporting collecting data is not useful unless individuals are able to:
- View and examine the information
- Use information sourced through NX Check-Mate to identify the training needs
- To evaluate suppliers’ performance or
- To recognise improved opportunities
NX Check-Mate’s reporting tools allow individuals to document and analyse the information necessary for assessing the progress of their quality initiatives.
Designers, engineers, CAD/CAM users, managers or anyone, experienced in Computer Aided Design or wants to learn about NX Check-Mate’s new feature, can participate in the webinar. The webinar will be held on Wednesday 22 October, 2008 between 10.00 to 11.00 am. Interested individuals can register online or by email.