UV High Tech Specs will provide:
- Ultra light weight construction for comfort during extended periods of wear.
- Soft, rubber tip arms which are included for increased support.
- An Anti-fog lens ideal for use with dust masks in humid conditions as well as an Anti-scratch lens coating that improves longevity of lens wear in dust environments.
- A robust, strong and durable lens which is suitable for both indoor (clear) and outdoor use.
- Consistent quality and performance as all High Tech Specs are 99.9% UV approved to AS/NZS 1337.
To ensure these safety glasses are cared for and maintained properly, ProChoice recommends users :
- Replace the lens should it become scratched or pitted.
- Avoid exposure or contact of the lens with vapour or liquids which may cause surface crazing reducing the impact resistance.
- Inspect and clean the spectacles regularly and replace if broken or damaged.
- Thoroughly clean all surfaces with lens cleaner.
- Do not clean spectacle with solvents. Air dry or pat dry with a clean, soft cloth or tissue.