ProPlug Bell ear plugs are suitable for industrial applications including mining, construction, manufacturing, automotive, wood working, engineering, fabrication, cleaning and general industry.
Hearing loss caused by constant exposure to industrial noise from machinery, day-to-day activities, tools and traffic is a widespread, yet preventable workplace injury. Easy prevention measures including suitable hearing protection devices help avert permanent and debilitating hearing loss.
ProPlug Bell corded and uncorded ear plugs offer high level protection, superior design and high visibility, and come in a hygienic package.
Key features of ProPlug Bell corded and uncorded ear plugs:
- Approved to AS/NZS 1270:2002, offering protection against noise levels to 110dB(A)
- Bell shape design for correct fit and user comfort
- Easier to insert and reduces the tendency for the plug to back out of the ear
- Smooth, soil-resistant polyurethane prevents dirt build-up
- Fluro Yellow for high visibility and worker compliance
- Each pair packaged in individual poly bags for hygiene