While Process Systems Services ' cooling tunnels were primarily developed for the production of chocolate, they are also suitable for a variety of confectionery or other food products.
These cooling tunnels are manufactured from stainless steel, and feature easy access for cleaning, ensuring they meet the strict hygiene requirements of the food industry.
They can be supplied with belts in widths ranging from 600 to 1,200mm, at almost any practicable length. Cooler modules are manufactured in 2,400 mm sections in order to simplify site installation.
The modular nature of these cooling tunnels allows them to be extended as business production requirements grow, making them a versatile solution for food and beverage processing.
PSS cooling tunnels also feature:
- a dual-flow air recirculation system
- under-belt contact cooling
- access hoods along complete length of belt for inspection or cleaning purposes
- hoods supported by gas struts for safety and convenience during cleaning
- modern European styling, smooth lines and attractive finish
- integrated refrigeration plant with local or remote condensing unit; and
- uniform and efficient cooling of products regardless of belt position.
In addition, an optional noser-bar can be provided with these cooling tunnels at infeed and discharge to accommodate transfer conveyors.