These solenoid valves come standard with Viton diaphragms and seals to avoid attack from hydrocarbons. A complete range from 1/8 to 2” BSP is available and stocked by ValvesOnline, whose range has been proven in the field for many years and is backed by experienced staff that can help put together a complete control system.
The B55 series and other models have a maximum flow rate and are zero differential, making them suitable for tank drain or low head applications.
Specifications of these solenoid valves are as follows:
- Pressure: 0~10 BAR, Vacuum to 27Hg”
- Media Temp: -10°C ~ 100°C
- Body: Brass or 316 Stainless Steel
- Operator: Stainless Steel
- Options: Optional Exd Housing (zone 1, class 1)
- Namur solenoids (direct mount)
- multiple solenoid valves on manifolds
- pneumatic lever and panel mounting valves
- limit switch box
- speed controllers
- tubing; and