PROCESS Pumps Australia Pty Ltd import a large range of magnetic drive pumps into Australia on an exclusive basis. Over the years the company has found the application needs vary widely for magnetic drive pumps and require specialist solutions of each of the manufacturers they represent at different times and for different applications.
Often an application can only be met by one of the manufacturers’ products the company represents, perhaps due to the construction materials, hydraulics, operating parameters, special features or environment of the application.
Applications vary from cray fish salt-water circulation tank pumps to pumping hydrochloric acid at 1000 lpm, to pumping high viscosity carcinogenic chemicals at high pressures, to pumping boiling hot water in commercial hot water dispensing units to pumping radio-active fluids at high pressures.
Process Pumps Australia has a wide range of free access to the technical and solution-based expertise of each of these magnetic drive pump manufacturers to offer the optimum pump selection for the client.
Process Pumps exclusively represents the following brands of magnetic drive pumps, with a guide given for each of their application parameter limits next to each brand name:
* Nikkiso Eiko magnetic drive pumps - 4.2 lps/16m/80°C
* Texel magnetic drive pumps - 17.5 lps/40m/80°C
* March magnetic drive pumps - 650 lpm/35m/120°C
* Liquiflo magnetic drive gear and centrif. pumps - 208 lpm/19Bar/-40°C to +316°C
* Magnatex magnetic drive pumps - 6300 lpm/99m/-65°C to +398°C
* Micropump magnetic drive pumps - 3mL/Min to 33 lpm, to 6-10 bard
* Rotan magnetic drive pumps (Series ED) - 1500 lpm/16 Bard/250°C
* Lutz-Argal dry-running enhanced magnetic drive pumps - 200lpm/10m/110°C.