STG supplies custom made high precision gravimetric calibration gas mixtures and high purity gases in a range of modern, compact and lightweight disposable cylinders.
The non-refillable gas cylinders are ADR suitable, manufactured to international standards, and can be transported by road, sea and air worldwide.
STG supplies all corrosive toxic components in non-refillable cylinders including NO, NO2, NH3, H2S, SO2, HCL, HCN and Cl2 as well as the full range of LEL mixtures and common gases.
Key benefits of non-refillable cylinders:
- No tools required to connect up
- Portable and lightweight
- No cylinder rental
- Can be supplied worldwide by air, sea or road
- Available with a complete range of control equipment
Key advantages of working with Scientific and Technical Gases:
- Supplies simple binary mixtures through to complex multi-component gas mixtures in a range of disposable cylinders
- All gases can be supplied with a certificate of composition, if required
- Cylinders are routinely labelled with gas volume, pressure, order number, reference number, date of manufacture and shelf life
- Bulk stocks of mixtures and pure raw materials for quick manufacturing
- LEL mixes and various toxic components available ex-stock
- Ability to make blends quickly