ProDetec offers a versatile range of multi gas monitors from Industrial Scientific.
The M40 multi gas monitors are designed to detect CO, H2S, O2 and various combustible gases for a wide variety of hazardous and confined space applications.
Housed in a rugged, impact-resistant case, M40 multi gas monitors deliver superior performance and durability in harsh environments while offering resistance to RF and electromagnetic interference.
M40 multi gas monitors are available in a compact size and economical price, making them suitable as personal gas monitoring instruments.
Key features of M40 multi gas monitors:
- 1-4 gas monitoring for O2, H2S, CO and combustible gases
- 4-button interface provides simple, intuitive operation and calibration
- 5-second ‘Off’ feature prevents unintentional shut-offs
- Compact size for personal use
- Large LCD with peak/hold readings
- 75-hour datalogging capacity
- 18-hour runtime with lithium-ion battery
- Vibrating, 90 dB audible, and LED visual alarms
- Supplied with a belt clip
- Optional compact parasitic sampling pump enables remote sampling from up to 50 feet away
- Two-year, all inclusive warranty