Available from ProDetec , GasBadge Plus is a range of personal single gas monitors designed to provide protection against unsafe levels of carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulphide, oxygen, nitrogen dioxide or sulphur dioxide.
Featuring a compact and lightweight design, GasBadge Plus personal single gas monitors can be worn comfortably with a variety of clip attachments. A top mounted sensor provides continuous and unobstructed protection even when placed in a shirt pocket.
A clear audible alarm complemented by vibrating and visual alarms alerts the user upon gas detection. GasBadge Plus personal gas monitors are designed to offer maintenance-free monitoring continuously for two years.
Key features of GasBadge Plus personal single gas monitors:
- Low-cost CO, H2S, O2, NO2 or SO2 gas monitoring
- Rugged enclosure offers durability and resistance to water and RF interference
- Concussion-proof over-mould protects the unit from extreme abuse in harsh industrial environments
- Large LCD display with graphical interface can be set up to show gas type and direct gas readings, or just the gas type
- Two-button operation allows for easy navigation and setup, which can be password-protected for added security
- Continuous event-logging with the past 15 alarm events recorded
- Optional Cal Plus calibration station and datalink accessories allow easy instrument maintenance, configuration and data download
- 2-year continuous monitoring
- PPM or % by volume readout
- Third-party certified IP66/67 rating
- Powerful audible alarm complemented by vibrating and visual alarms as standard
- Backlit display
- User adjustable alarm and calibration gas setpoints
- Confidence indicator
- 2-year warranty
- Automatic self-test and user-activated test