ProDetec introduces the GD-RD001 Optional Local Displays with 4-20mA loop powered flameproof display. The GD-RD001 gas detection monitors are suitable for extreme environmental conditions and hazardous areas and provide local indication of potentially hazardous situations.
Created for gas detectors that do not have a local display, the GD-RD001 Optional Local Displays are designed to allow one man calibration and testing of gas detectors. The GD-RD001 provides clear and easy to read gas detection monitors, and can be used with a variety of 4-20mA field devices.
The GD-RD001 Optional Local Displays gas detection monitors are suitable as gas detectors, temperature sensors for local temperature indications and as pressure switches for situational updates for operators.
Features of the GD-RD001 Optional Local Displays:
- 4-20mA loop powered flameproof display
- Large, sunlight-viewable display
- Capable of display 0-100% LEL or 4-20mA as standard
- Housing manufactured from 316 Stainless Steel
- ATEX Certified
- Easily connected to Exd or Exe junction boxes
- Threaded screw available as M20, M25 ¾” NPT or ½ NPT
- GD-RG001 and GD10P Assembly
- Standard Temperature and Extended Temperature Options available