ProDetec presents a range of certified beacons designed for use in potentially explosive gas and dust atmospheres as well as harsh environmental conditions.
The EExd, weatherproof XB11 range of xenon beacons is housed in glass reinforced polyester enclosures for use in offshore or onshore applications where a lightweight construction combined with corrosion resistance is required.
The beacon housing is manufactured completely from UV stable, glass reinforced polyester, and features stainless steel screws and mounting bracket to ensure a totally corrosion-free product. Units can be painted to customer specifications and are supplied with identification labels.
These beacons are also available with a sounder feature.
Key features of the 5 joule xenon beacons:
- Zone 1 and Zone 2 use
- IP66 and IP67
- Certified temperature range: -55ºC to +70ºC
- Corrosion resistant GRP
- Optional stainless steel backstrap
- Various lens colours available
- Optional lens guard
- Optional telephone initiation
- 2 x M20 cable entries or 2 x ½" NPT
- Earth continuity option (model dependent)
- Filament version (20W) available
- Fluorescent version (10W) available
- Beacon/ sounder combination unit available