Now available from ProDesign Lighting , the Acclaim Axial Zoomspot 600W luminaire provides precise beam control and pattern projection from a high output beam.
Design engineers utilised the latest in compact filament lamps, axial configuration, and custom lens designs to create the Acclaim Axial Zoomspot 600W variable zoom luminaire that delivers leading performance with a precise beam, simply adjusted from a peak to flat distribution.
Fully compliant to CE standards and simple to use, the Acclaim Axial Zoomspot is a fully featured luminaire, constructed of aluminium extrusion and pressure die-castings. This variable zoom luminaire offers efficiency, performance and strength, and available in two beam angle ranges: 18°- 34° or 24°- 44°.
Additional features of the Acclaim Axial Zoomspot 600W luminaire include:
- interchangeable lens tray between medium and wide versions
- adjustable beam - from smooth, flat beam for gobo projections to high intensity peak distribution for stage washes
- unique easy to use and precise adjustable beam Peak-Flat mechanism
- captive shutters offering wider degree of masking angles
- heat control
- slot provided for Iris or rotatable (35°) Gobo holder
- ‘swing-down’ doors for easy access to lens cleaning
- mains isolation via micro-switch when back is removed for lamp changes.