ProDesign Lighting offer the new Selecon display profile, delivering up to 3 times the light output of the Aureol BeamShaper, with accurate shaping of the beam and precise pattern/logo projection.
The display profile delivers on Selecon's brand for performance with an efficient optical system providing high quality pattern projections, accurate beam shaping, secure locking focus adjustment and simplicity in operation. The display profile is suitable for museums, art galleries, commercial display, churches, hotels, resorts, offices and anywhere that superior logo or image projection is required.
- Available in two zoom optical systems: 15° to 35° and 25° to 50°
- Efficient ellipsoidal light collection system
- Choice of long life 20W (12,000 average life hours) or 35W (6000 average life hours) CDM and 12V tungsten halogen (4000 average life hours) light sources
- Engineered from pressure die-castings manufactured from recycled aluminium
- Precise beam shaping using four captive, adjustable shaping shutters which can be securely locked in place
- Lockable, rotatable lens tube
- Internally rotatable pattern holder with external image alignment
- ‘E’ size stainless steel or glass patterns are mounted inside the body
- Low glare and light spill
- Integral dimmer for 12V tungsten halogen version
- Control of light beam distribution (peak/flat)
- Sleek, understated design for minimal visual interference in the environmental surrounds
- Reference scales for all adjustments
- Two front accessory slots (93mm diameter approximately) for coloured glass, plastic filter holder or animation motor drive
- Include universal three circuit track adapter, ceiling-mount rose, hook clamp or half coupler
The Selecon Display Profile is now available in three colour finishes and comes with the appropriate lamp.