A variable beam profile with precise beam control and pattern projection from a high output beam, the PLPROFILE1 combines LED source technology and precision optical design to deliver Philips Selecon's industry benchmark projection quality in a compact, robust luminaire.
The PLPROFILE1 uses the same proven LED engine as the Philips Selecon PL3, PL1, PLCYC1, PLFRESNEL1 and the Philips Vari-Lite VLX ranges, enabling simplified colour matching across the stage. The user interface is also the same ensuring ease of use.
PLPROFILE1 LED luminaires eliminate the need to change lamps or colour filter. Designers can explore their creativity by combining the superior control and light quality of a Philips Selecon profile with seamless fading between colours. The low power consumption and absence of dimmer circuits make the PLPROFILE1 the obvious choice for pattern projection and stage washes.
Key features of PLPROFILE1 LED profiles:
- Single source RGBW LED supplies fully mixed light with no multiple colour shadows
- Available in 18-34º or 24-44º beam angles
- Accessory slot for Iris and M size gobo holder
- 8 or 16 bit control from any DMX512 control source
- No requirement for dimmers, connects directly to mains supply
- Local presets, control for intensity and colour temperature
- Interchangeable lens tray between medium and wide versions
- Operates on 100-240 VAC, 150w max
- 25,000+ operational hours
- 3-year warranty