The PLFRESNEL-1 is a range of general purpose LED luminaires for theatre, small studio and display lighting applications.
Producing an adjustable cone of light with a soft edge easily blended with adjacent beams to provide even illumination, the PLFRESNEL-1 uses LED source technology combined with a traditional Fresnel lens to deliver Philips Selecon's industry benchmark quality without the compromising performance of spreader lenses.
The PLFRESNEL-1 LED theatrical fresnels use the same proven LED engine as the Philips Selecon PL3, PL1, PLCYC1 and the Philips Vari-Lite VLX ranges, simplifying colour matching across the stage. The user interface is also the same ensuring ease of use.
PLFRESNEL-1 theatrical fresnels eliminate the need to change lamps or colour filter. Designers can explore their creativity by combining the superior control and light quality of a Philips Selecon fresnel with seamless fading between colours. The low power consumption and absence of dimmer circuits make the PLFRESNEL-1 the obvious choice for basic stage lighting.
Key features of PLFRESNEL-1 LED theatrical fresnels:
- Single source RGBW LED supplies fully mixed light with no multiple colour shadows
- Available in 15-54º beam angle
- Accepts colour frame (if required) and barndoors
- 8 or 16 bit control from any DMX512 control source
- No requirement for dimmers, connects directly to mains supply
- Local presets, control for intensity and colour temperature
- Operates on 100-240 VAC, 150w max
- 25,000+ operational hours
- 3-year warranty