ProDesign Lighting offers a new generation tungsten halogen ellipsoidal luminaire, specifically developed by Philips Selecon to meet the evolving needs of entertainment lighting.
Taking advantage of the advances in 21st century manufacturing technologies, Philips Selecon offers several new and innovative features while still retaining intuitive controls in the new lighting product.
The new SPX theatrical fixture is available in both fixed and zoom beam angles in 600w and 800w outputs.
SPX theatre lights deliver up to 63% more light than current industry benchmarks allowing considerable energy saving options such as the use of a lower wattage lamp or using SPX at lower dimmer levels.
The combination of the optical reflector design with premium optical lenses provides a crisp white light with no pinkish hues or other colour cast for high definition pattern projection.
Revolutionary design features of the SPX entertainment lighting system include:
- Moulded yoke to provide double the stiffness of the traditional steel yokes
- Integral shutter lock system to secure all shutters after focusing
- Full 360o beam, pattern and shutter rotation
- Manufactured to high tolerance to eliminate unwanted light spill
- Double insulated for complete safety
- Standard Philips Selecon 3-year warranty