Designed to deliver more than 2000 lumens output, Philips Selecon LED studio panels feature a standard 19-degree beam angle with holographic diffusion lenses for a wide range of focus control.
The LED panels also offer tuneable white colour temperature control from 3000K to 6000K, enabling on-the-spot flexibility without the need for correction filters.
The studio panel includes a multifunction power input allowing operation from 12 – 24VDC batteries or autosensing 100 – 240VAC mains or generator.
Key features of Philips Selecon LED studio panels:
- 8 or 16 bit control from any DMX512 control source
- Local control for intensity and colour temperature
- 10 built-in colour temperature presets including 3000K, 3200K, 4000K, 5600K and 6000K
- Detachable or repositionable handle and mount
- Snap-on 2 or 4-leaf barndoor (sold separately)
- Operates on 100-240 VAC or battery power (DC) input 12 - 24 VDC
- cETLus listed, CE and C-Tick approvals and markings for global operation