Pro-face Australia , manufacturers of touch-screen operator terminals, have released the battery unit for the industrial computer, PL3000 Series. Pro-face Australia are supplying the main PL3000 model with a built-in battery unit by built-to order system.
If the built-in battery unit is the selected choice; wiring or installation space is not required. This can be maintained with ease. This is the second battery unit to be released following the first battery unit for PS-3650A.
When a blackout for a long period or voltage irregularity occurs, the battery unit can automatically shut down protecting important information, such as production data. Moreover, this battery unit is made with a nickel-hydrogen storage cell, in accordance with the Law for Promotion of Effective Utilisation of Resources. Pro-face Australia have joined the Japanese Portable Rechargeable Battery Recycling Centre (JBRC) and are continuing to collect the used battery units, thereby contributing to the protection of the environment.
The features of this battery unit include:
- When a blackout or voltage irregularity occurs, the battery unit can still supply stable activation.
- Wiring or installation space is not required for the built-in battery unit.
- Easy maintenance with slot system.
- After a blackout, the battery unit can automatically shut down.
Various models include:
- PL-3000B (BOX) Core Duo PCI x 4 slot type
- PL-3900T (19") Core Duo PCI x 4 slot type
- PL-3700T (15") Core Duo PCI x 4 slots type
- PL-3600T (12.1") Core Duo PCI x 4 slots type
- PL-3700K (15") Core Duo PCI x 4 slots with keypad
- PL-3600K (12.1") Core Duo PCI x 4 slots with keypad