Pro-face Australia have released three handy models with a touch panel, ‘GP3000H’. These models including Ethernet provide high-speed communications. The GP3000H models with touch panel technology can be directly connected through Ethernet, which is widely used throughout the industries.
The Ethernet network can be utilised 1000 times faster than current serial communication speeds. Therefore, using the Ethernet network can create real-time production information via the main network PC. This new handheld device, comprising of 3 models weighs about 1kg thus it can easily be carried.
Pro-face Australia have also focused on security of the handheld device, incorporating 3-position Enable Switch. The GP3000H unit's 3-position enable switch with dual circuit operates only when it is lightly pressed and held. Therefore when accidentally pressing a switch or receiving an electrical shock, the device locks up and does not respond. These multiple devices can be connected with only a single GP3000H unit.
Memory storage devices such as USB and CF card are equipped with this handheld device. The PC does not need to be taken on-site, therefore maintenance can be carried out easily with the memory storage device. This new handheld device, comprising of 3 models from the GP3000 Series with 5.7" TFT Colour (VGA), STN Colour (QVGA), and Monochrome (QVGA) are currently available.
The features include:
- High-speed communication via Ethernet (Supports Ethernet multi-link)
- Handheld and lightweight (just under 1kg)
- The cable is quick-release in order to be used with a one-touch connector
- Screen can be switched using USB memory
- Yellow, Gray or Red emergency switch is equipped with key switch
- The Red emergency switch without key switch is also available