Green-Pak environmental packaging is a natural and renewable raw material that when processed and manufactured into packaging will not cost the earth. Green-Pak is compostable, reusable and easily disposed of in landfill.
Green-Pak is a biodegradable loosefill protective environmental packaging material that is presented in the form of flowable logs. These flowable logs can fill all voids within a carton, thereby preventing movement and damage of products in transit. Green-Pak also offers improved shock absorbing characteristics and superior protective cushioning for fragile products.
The flowable nature of Green-Pak environmental packaging enables increased speed of packaging and may be dispensed from ceiling hoppers and silos, saving on valuable floor space.
Functional advantages of environmental packaging:
- Complements speed of packing
- Free-Flowing and labour saving
- Light, therefore saving on freight costs
- Static Free
- Suitable for use in high humidity and temperatures
- Superior cushioning
Environmental advantages of Green-Pak:
- 100% biodegradable
- Compostable without residues
- Environmentally Friendly
- Is reusable
- Made from annually renewable resources
- Rapid Organic Recycling
- Water-soluble, does not pollute ground water