Available now from Pro-Pac Packaging , Envirofill biodegradable void fill packaging offers superior and affordable product protection while also reducing a company's environmental footprint.
Envirofill biodegradable void fill packaging is manufactured by Pro-Pac Packaging from Australian wheat starch using a patented system in which the wheat starch is mixed and extruded into small log forms that are smooth all over and designed to ensure that every void around a product is filled in. With great shock absorbing characteristics and an in-built "memory", this void fill packaging rebounds when crushed and it's shape ensures constant free-flowing through automated delivery and hopper systems.
Envirofill biodegradable void fill packaging will effectively protect against costly in-transit product damage, while also reducing packaging and labour costs.
The key features and benefits of Envirofill biodegradable void fill packaging include:
- 100% biodegradable product that will break down naturally and reduce environmental footprint
- water soluble so will dissolve when saturated with water making it easy and safe to dispose of
- free flowing design that stops it from clogging up when it is being dispensed which translates to substantial labour savings
- low dust formulation to provide a clean and safe work environment
- australian made to ensure better quality control and no reliance on exchange fluctuations and overseas markets; and
- lightweight void fill packaging means lighter packages and therefore reduced freight costs.