Seetru G27 mini gauges from Pressure and Safety Systems are liquid level gauges that feature simple, but effective tubular designs ideal for small water tanks and compressor lube oil tanks. The valve-less end connections screw directly into the tank.
Features of Seetru G27 liquid level gauges include:
- Max temperature: 180ºC1
- Max pressure: 19 bar g2
- Valve materials: nickel plated brass or stainless steel
- Connections: G1/24" BSP, M12 or 1/2" -20UNF threads
- Seal materials: elastomer
- Glass: Borosilicate glass or polycarbonate plastic
- Guard tube material: Polycarbonate as standard (metal guard available on request)
- Lengths: minimum- 100mm, maximum- 1000mm
- Valve types: valveless
- Level of colourless liquids is indicated by magnification of a coloured strip on the sight tube
- Optional open circuit gauge design where only the bottom penetrates the tank wall.
- Optional engraved scale plate where a measure of the precise storage volume is required
- High pressure 30 bar g. available upon request