Prenco Environmental Spill Control supplies a range of spill containment kits including the small bag general fluids budget first responders kits designed for forklifts and trucks.
The general purpose first responders kits can be ideally placed in the space behind the driver’s seat of a forklift or truck and come in a compact size of 57cm x 60cm x 20cm.
Prenco’s general fluids budget first responders kits comprise of:
- 1 x Green Weatherproof Carry Bag (clearly labelled ‘General Purpose’)
- 1 x Spill Sweep Absorbent in a 5-litre jug
- 5 x General Purpose Absorbent Pads
- 2 x General Purpose Mini Booms (1.2m L x 75mm D)
- 1 x Pair of Gloves
- 2 x Disposal Bags, Cable Tie and Brush
- 1 x Instruction/Re-Order Guide and MSDS
The first responders general purpose 30-litre spill kits are designed for small workshops, loading bays, warehouse facilities and on-site plant vehicles servicing plant operations.
Key features of general purpose first responders kits:
- Contained in a high visibility green water and oil-resistant tough nylon bag with zipped closure and carry handles
- Bag can be wall-mounted
- Aussie-made 100% needle-punched polypropylene pads can soak up more fluids and will not tear
- Spill clean-up capacity of up to 30 litres
- Absorbs oil, petroleum, solvents, coolants, pesticides and water-based fluids