Turning spills into a scoop-able gel that leaves surfaces dry and clean, the solidifier is formulated from a super absorbent polymer that contains a disinfectant bleach which kills germs, making Liquid Spill Lock biohazard spill kits particularly useful for use on potentially infectious human and animal spills.
A lemon aroma is also included in this formulation, providing a pleasant fresh smell on treated areas.
Unlike traditional absorbents like cat litter and organic materials, these biohazard spill kits are safe to use around humans, animals and equipment, and can be used on all floor surfaces
Each kit contains a 30g shaker of Liquid Spill Lock biohazard solidifier, PPE, disposable scoop/scraper and a waste bag. As the solidifier has such a high absorption capacity, only small amounts need to be applied to treat spills.
Liquid Spill Lock biohazard spill kits:
- minimise potentially dangerous risks to personnel and the environment
- effectively neutralise, disinfect, solidify and immobilise biohazard fluids
- immediately stop the spread of fluid before they migrate into other areas
- reduce noxious vapours and fumes
- minimise damage to surfaces under and around the spill; and
- are safe to use and store, with an indefinite shelf life if containers are kept sealed.