Prenco Environmental Spill Control supplies a range of medium wheelie bin oil and fuel containment kits in 120-litre wheelie bins.
The medium oil and fuel spill containment kits consist of spill absorbents for surrounding, containing and cleaning up medium oil and fuel spills. Leak sealant putty is supplied as standard in the spill kits.
Prenco’s medium oil and fuel spill containment kits comprise of:
- 1 x 120L yellow wheelie bin (clearly labelled ‘Oil/Fuel Spill Response’)
- 1 x 5kg Spill Sweep absorbent bioactive powder (in unique removable insert)
- 3 x 1.5m Absorbent Sock
- 1 x Absorbent Pillow
- 10 x Oil Only Absorbent Pads
- 1 x 500g Plug n Dike emergency leak sealant
- 1 x Security Lock Tag
- 1 x Full instructions and MSDS (on inside lid)
- 1 x Clean-up utensils (broom, dustpan, brush, waste bags and ties)
Designed specifically for cleaning up oil and fuel spills, the spill response kits can be located in loading and refuelling bays, at storage tanks, near stormwater drains and around the factory adjacent to process machinery.
The easy-to-wheel spill containment kits are clearly labelled for fast identification and can be quickly taken to the spill site.
The dry-cleaning process clears up the spill quickly and reduces cleaning up time.
The loose spill absorbent powder is placed in the wheelie bin in a separate containment bin and is suitable for most small spills.
Spill Sweep absorbent powder also helps to suppress vapours and absorbs oils, fuels, coolants, paints, battery acid or any general liquid.