The medium wheelie bin general purpose spill containment kits are designed for general fluids spills and consist of spill absorbents for surrounding, containing and cleaning up medium spills. Leak sealant putty is supplied as standard with the spill kits.
The general purpose spill containment kits comprise of:
- 1 x 120L yellow wheelie bin (clearly labelled ‘General Purpose Spill Response)
- 1 x 5kg Spill Sweep absorbent bioactive powder (in unique removable insert)
- 3 x 1.5m Absorbent Sock
- 1 x Absorbent Pillow
- 10 x General Purpose Absorbent Pads
- 1 x 500g Plug n Dike emergency leak sealant
- 1 x Security Lock Tag
- 1 x Full instructions and MSDS (on inside lid)
- 1 x Clean-up utensils (broom, dustpan, brush, waste bags and ties)
General purpose absorbent pads supplied in the spill response kits are suitable for water-based fluids as well as oils and fuels.
The general purpose spill containment kits can be located in loading and refuelling bays, at storage tanks, near stormwater drains and around the factory adjacent to process machinery.