Prenco Environmental Spill Control supplies a range of spill control products for use in industrial and commercial environments to manage different types of spills.
PSCK-240 GP large wheelie bin general purpose spill containment kits consist of a 240-litre wheelie bin and spill control absorbents in addition to a range of accessories.
In the event of an accidental spill, the absorbent powder in the spill response kit is put on the spill to cover completely, and scooped up with the handy brush and dustpan provided with the kit. Leak sealant putty is a standard item in the kit.
The general purpose spill containment kits contain absorbent pads for spills caused by water-based fluids as well as oils and fuels.
The spill containment kits are placed in locations at risk of spills such as loading and refuelling bays, storage tanks, near stormwater drains and around the factory adjacent to process machinery.
Contents of PSCK-240 GP spill containment kits
- 1 x 240-litre yellow wheelie bin (clearly labelled ‘General Purpose Spill Response’)
- 1 x 20kg Spill Sweep absorbent bioactive powder (10kg in unique removable insert + additional bag)
- 5 x 2.0m absorbent socks
- 1 x absorbent pillow
- 20 x general purpose absorbent pads
- 1 x 500g Plug n Dike (emergency leak sealant)
- 1 x security lock tag
- Full instructions and MSDS (on inside lid)
- 1 x clean-up utensils (broom, dustpan, brush, waste bags and ties)