Laboratory chemical spill kits from Prenco Environmental Spill Control utilise unique and safe pH indication and binding of chemical spills. These laboratory spill kits comes in a small compact carry bag and features “Uni-Safe pH Plus” high performance absorbent binder for all chemicals and fluids, including the highly hazardous hydrofluoric acid.
Uni-Safe pH Plus Chemical Binder features a Wideband pH Indicator. When sprinkled onto the spilled fluid, UNI-SAFE changes colour immediately to indicate whether the fluid is acid, neutral or alkaline.
A chart supplied on each Uni-Safe pH Plus container, shows the indicator range of pH 1 to pH13 which assists with the identification of the type of chemical spilt or to be controlled. There is an immediate result as soon as Uni-Safe contacts the fluid.
These laboratory chemical spill kits are housed in a soft pouch carry bag, measuring 25cm x 25cm x 13cm, which may be attached to a wall bracket.
These spill kits include:
- A green bag (with handle and tab for wall mount)
- A 500ml flip top Shaker Uni-Safe ph Plus binder
- A half face mask and chemical filters
- A yellow haz-chem pads
- A pair of chemical resistant gloves
- Chemical goggles
- A small dust pan/brush
- A yellow disposal bag and tie
- A laminated instruction Guide/MSDS
- Binds all liquids into a non flowing gel
- High absorbent capacity
- No hazardous reactions with chemicals
- Non Combustible
- Non Toxic
- Not Dangerous Goods
- Acts as a fume/emission barrier to suppress vapours
- Changes colour to indicate pH range