Medium budget Hazchem spill containment kits are a 120 litre wheelie bin spill kit that is suitable for most chemicals, and is available from Prenco Environmental Spill Control . This hazchem spill containment kit contains all purpose "Spill Sponge" powder, containment booms & pillow and Hazchem pads for containment and clean-up of most chemicals and fluids.
The hazchem spill containment kit comprises of:
- 1 x 120 litre RED wheelie bin (clearly labelled "CHEMICAL Spill Response")
- 1 x 10kg Spill Sponge-All Purpose Absorbent (in unique removable insert)
- 1 x Spare Bag Spill Sponge
- 3 x 1.2m Hazchem Absorbent Sock
- 1 x Hazchem Absorbent Pillow
- 10 x Hazchem Absorbent Pads
- 1 x Security Lock Tag
- 1 x set Protective Gloves & Goggles
- 1 x full instructions and MSDS (on inside lid)
- 1 x clean up utensils (broom, dustpan, brush, waste bags & ties)
Mobile hazchem spill containment kits are used for chemical storage areas, around process machines, near stormwater drains and where chemicals are transferred and decanted.
- Easy to wheel kit to spill area - Clearly identified - no more hard to find bags of "kitty litter"
- "Dry Clean" the spill quickly and reduce cleaning up time
- Best use and most economical "loose absorbent" is placed in the top of the wheelie bin in a separate containment bin and is generally all that is needed for most small spills - clean up is then done safer and at brooms length, instead of having to use hands with the absorbent pads
- Surround spill with booms and loose absorbent - sweep over and remove immediately leaving a clean and dry surface - * Loose absorbent powder also helps suppress vapours
- "Spill-Sponge" absorbs oils, fuels, coolants, paints, acids & bases