Prenco Environmental Spill Control offer a variety of drain filters. Their Permanent Catch Basin Inserts, for example, successfully remove concentrated contaminants from stormwater at ‘hot spot’ drains.
These drain filters can remove hydrocarbons, organically bound metals, sediments and other organics from stormwater and industrial runoff. They have an efficiency rate of over 80%.
Further features of these drain filters:
- Patented dual media filtration system provides consistent removal efficiencies.
- Sealed, filtered system uses Sorb 44 and activated carbon to remove contaminants from water flow.
- By-pass system prevents flooding or ponding during high flow storm events
- Excellent post construction control for ‘hot spot’ applications
- Units are available for round or square catch basin grates
- Custom sizes are available