Curb inlet sediment runoff protectors from Prenco Environmental Spill Control protect Curb inlets from sediment-laden stormwater runoff.
Curb inlet sediment runoff protectors keep dirt, sand, sediment, trash and debris out of side entry drains. They are supplied in 1 metre lengths and units can be quickly and easily connected to form longer lengths.
Features of Curb inlet sediment runoff protectors:
- Metre-long units can be quickly and easily connected to form longer lengths
- Wedge-shaped, heavy-duty foam secures unit in curb inlet
- Woven, polypropylene material provides high flow rate - will not cause ponding or flooding
- Quick and easy installation
- Modular design – may be built to any length
- Concrete and pavement maintenance – cutting or cleaning operations
- Building sites with high sediment movements.
- Wherever ‘hot spot’ highly polluted drains need to be filtered