Precision coupling is used to assemble moving and fixed parts that are able to transmit elevated torsional moments or join slender axial components, developed in length and able to resist big torsional and bending moments.
The self centring connectable shafts with conical coupling enable precise machining to be carried out in extremely reduced spaces without having to disassemble any component. In unlimited spaces, the shafts allow line boring of a series of hinges on a length of over 10 metres.
Key advantages of self centring connectable shafts with conical coupling:
- Immediate coupling and uncoupling for continuous assembly and disassembly
- Precision and quality coaxial positioning under any stress condition
- Excellent control of level of interference between the coupled surfaces
- Resistance to wear and stresses in the course of time
- High transferable torque
- Increase in safety coefficients
The method of recirculation feed represents an absolute innovation in the field. Every time the connectable shaft in the front comes out from the machining area, it can be removed and put into the back part, so as to create a continuous motion of the tool and therefore of the machining, guaranteeing a remarkable economical advantage in organising the job.