Pedax Twinmaster Servo-Driven Stirrup Benders from Precision Metal Group
Impeccable performance the 12 S delivers strands up to 12.7mm and double-strands from 5 to 10 mm diameter. The 16 X processes hot-rolled and cold drawn wire in the range from 6 mm to 16 mm and double strand up to 12.7 mm.
Pedax Twinmaster 12 S
The unique design allows the use of a collecting bench for straight bars, a special bench for L-shapes and a trolley for putting orders together to be placed under the bench while also move back and forward easily while being filled with processed materials.
- Rapid speed
- Intelligent Bosch-Rexroth servo technology for high performance and pull-in power
- Reliable operation with "Logic-Soft" software for user ease
- Preset Quick-Jig® straightening units
- Innovative control panel
- Easy adjustment of mandrel height from front side
- Reduced noise production
- Simple maintenance requirements and ergonomic design for ease of use
- Size combination of the straightening rollers both hot-rolled and cold-drawn wire can be processed rapidly and with precision
Easy feeding with integrated pre-feeding unit for threading 2 wires and a straightening system utilising the Quick-Jig® system combined with an automatic adjustment of the last roller in each straightening roller by means of 2 joysticks.
- Differentiated roller sizes deliver exceptional straightening for all diameters
- Leading Bosch-Rexroth servo technique offers incredible bending and feeding speed
- Powerful in-feed for easy processing of 16 mm at rapid speeds
- Enhanced with "Logic-Soft" software for easy input of data
- Utilises joysticks for easy adjustment of the wire
- Improved user comfort with ergonomic PC console
- Precision motorized adjustment of the mandrel height from machine front
- Quiet operation with low noise impact
- Ergonomic design and easy maintenance